The latest in monitored fire alarms provide an enhancement in how they work too. These implements not only notice smoke, they are also able to recognize climbing heat levels. When they are set off, your monitoring team is instantly informed. They can even be configured to send notifications directly to your cell phone.
Why do you need fire alarm monitoring in Alpharetta?
When a disaster strikes, you will have a lot to do simply ensuring your loved ones are safe. Having a backup standing by that will instantly validate the alarm and inform emergency responders in your name is simply a wise move.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Alpharetta:
- Excess heat or smoke is discovered, and your alarm triggers
- Your integrated home security system contacts your 24-7 monitoring experts automatically
- You are reached to confirm the situation and to inquire about your safety
- If your monitoring professionals aren’t able to reach you, or you authenticate the fire, they will notify emergency services promptly
You will be astonished by how fast this process unfolds. As you round up your loved ones to evacuate the house, the fire department is most likely already answering the call. When you incorporate fire alarm monitoring, you will get these benefits:
- Around-the-clock protection regardless of your location
- Increased probability of fast response times from first responders
- Committed monitoring agents who will know which component was set off
- Sense of security knowing someone is always standing by to assist
It’s smart to keep in mind that catastrophes can occur unexpectedly. Think about unwittingly leaving a candle lit when you leave for the night, and a pet is able to knock it over. While this may appear implausible, it has happened before. In the event it does, you’ll be shielded with round-the-clock fire alarm monitoring.
Stay protected with around-the-clock monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Alpharetta, it’s a great time to equip your property with a comprehensive system from Vivint. We’ll provide integrated fire alarms and additional safety devices in your customized plan. When you choose 24-hour monitoring, your property will be secured at all times, no matter where you are. Get started on your versatile smart home now by contacting (678) 379-1627 or filling out the form on this page.