How does home monitoring work in Alpharetta?
You’ve now realize that a home security system is a wise investment for safeguarding your residence and loved ones. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your life. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Alpharetta home monitoring works
If having 24/7 access to skilled security agents seems to be a good idea to you, it’s time to integrate home monitoring. Even though they are always there when you need them, that doesn’t suggest they are overly intrusive. You won’t see them constantly viewing your property or reviewing your camera footage. Rather, they spring to action the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the alert instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to authenticate the emergency and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring staff isn’t able to reach you, they will automatically contact emergency assistance.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the emergency and will serve as the chief touch point for emergency personnel in the event you are off site.
Always ready to act, home monitoring representatives are connected to your residence through your security components. This gives you more than merely a sense of peace as you have actual, live specialists to help you during your time of need.
Safeguarding your property, even when you’re off site
Having round-the-clock assistance at the ready in the event of an emergency is beneficial when you’re at the house as you’ll be busy making certain family members are out of danger. It’s even more critical when a crisis occurs while you’re away. Consider your flood alarm going off or an entrypoint sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on vacation. What will occur when there isn’t anyone there to notice the sound of the loud siren? By incorporating round-the-clock monitoring, your home is always defended, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Alpharetta home monitoring
You might consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home’s security. All device communications are directed through this important, networked command center. Along with being your direct link to monitoring professionals, the smart hub provides these added advantages:
- Emergency button to get in contact with your home monitoring representatives
- Bi-directional audio functionality giving you the chance to converse straight to your monitoring specialists
- You can request help with any kind of issue, including medical matters
If you’re not able to find your cell phone when an emergency takes place, you’ll still be able to communicate with your monitoring agents straight through your central hub.
Get home monitoring with your fully connected Alpharetta security system
Leave it to the experts at Vivint and get a comprehensive Alpharetta smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, fire alarms, and entrypoint sensors you require. We are well aware of the value of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our available packages. If you want to boost your home’s protection, place a call to (678) 379-1627 or submit the following form to get started.